LOAN ELIGIBILITY CARDThe service facilitates the citizen to get the Loan Eligibility Card based upon the Land Details
.The service useful only for the Tenant of the Land who is yielding the land.
Category Type B
User Charges INR 35/-
1. Application Form(PDF Only)*
2. Photo Copy*
Note: The asterisk (*) denotes mandatory requirement of documents.
Apply for Loan Eligibility Card:
This section contains instructions for the operators of the mee seva web application to apply for
Loan Eligibility Card Certificate.
1) In Meeseva home screen, under List of Services, select Revenue Department services as
depicted in Figure 1.
click here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE_4XLWeTdQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE_4XLWeTdQRevenue Department
2) Select Loan Eligibility Card Service in Revenue Department as depicted in
2: Loan Eligibility Card Service Selection under Revenue Department
3) Now Loan Eligibility Card Request Screen will be displayed as depicted in
3: Loan Eligibility Card request screen
4) Enter all the Declarant details such as Aadhaar No, Declarant Name, Father Name, Door
Number, locality, Caste, Mobile, District, Mandal and Village. As depicted in
4.Note: - Here we can also fill declarant details with the help of Aadhaar number.
4: Declarant Details in Loan Eligibility request Screen
5) Enter all the Land details such as District, mandal, Village, Survey Number, Sub Division,
Extent Taken, Land type, Khata Number and Former Type. As depicted in
5: Land Details in Loan Eligibility request Screen
6) Enter all the Land Owner details such as Owner Name, Father Name, District, mandal,
Village, Survey Number, Sub Division, Extent Owned and Land type. As depicted in Figure 6.
Figure 6: Land Owner Details in Loan Eligibility request Screen
7) Enter all the Informant details such as informant Name, Relation, Mobile and select Delivery
type. As depicted in Figure 7.
Note: Based on the Citizen request, the delivery option (either through Manual or Speed Post -
Local or Speed Post - Non Local at the Franchisee) has to be selected.
The courier charge for Post (Local) is INR. 10/- and for Post to Non Local areas is INR. 10/-.
Figure 7: Informant details and delivery option selection in Request Screen
8) Collect the necessary supporting documents as indicated in the Loan Eligibility Card
Certificate request service page, scan the documents and upload into the system, as depicted
in Figure 8.
Figure 9: Documents upload list in the request Screen
Note: All the mandatory fields have to be filled in; otherwise request will not be accepted by the
Note: Ensure that the Document Address of the Land is accurate as the concerned mandal
officials visit Land Address during the verification of his/her Loan Eligibility particulars.
10) Click Show Payment. Another window appears requesting to Confirm Payment as
depicted in figure 10.
Figure 10: Show payment section
Figure 11: Uploaded documents list
11) Based on the delivery option chosen by the citizen, the service charges will be calculated
and displayed in Show Payment as depicted in figure 12.
Figure 12: Payment Confirmation section
12) Collect the amount from the Citizen and click Confirm Payment to submit the request as
depicted in figure 13.
Figure 13: Payment Confirmation section
On confirmation, a receipt will be generated as depicted in the following figure. The receipt will
contain the Certificate delivery date.
Note: Ensure that you have sufficient balance with your service provider (SCA), else the
system will not accept the request.
Figure 14: Loan Eligibility Card Receipt
Note: - On submission of the request, Citizen Receives Message. Like your Request for Loan
Eligibility Card has been entered vide Application Number, Transaction Id and sent to Dept.
13) On submission, the request will be sent to the work flow of the respective Tahasildhar for
14) Once the request is approved by Tahasildhar, the Loan Eligibility Card Certificate will be
dispatched through courier to the citizen address if the Delivery Type is Speed Post Local/Non
If Delivery Type Is Manual, then the citizen need to collect the Loan Eligibility Card
Certificate from franchisee where he/she applied for the Certificate.